Octa GST - Version 10.1
Released on August 10, 2020
Sales vs GSTR-1 Reconciliation
Introducing reconciliation and mismatch report for Sales vs GSTR-1 reconciliation. Octa GST provides a convenient section-wise overview of reconciliation with the facility of detailed side-by-side comparison of each invoice, credit/debit note and summary.
- Section-wise overview for quick summary of reconciliation
- Period-wise overview of all sections to quickly identify the periods with mismatch in data.
- Side-by-side comparison of invoices, credit/debit notes along with mismatch status.
- Side-by-side comparison of summary records (B2C sales summary and advances).
- Details mismatch report containing summary and invoice-level reconciliation report.
Side-by-side Invoice Comparison:
- UQC and quantity fields made optional for services HSN codes in GSTR-9 HSN summary.
- RCM allowed in CBW (custom-bonded warehouses) invoices.
- RCM allowed in invoices for SEZ with payment of tax.
- Fixed an issue in supplier name search of GSTR-2A reconciliation summary.
- Month range selection view improved.
- Various small user interface improvements.